Last Updated October 24th, 2014
1. Information We Collect
Formever may collect personal information from you at certain points throughout the Website or the Services. For example, when you register on the Website, you may be asked to provide your name and email address. When you register for the Cloud Services, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, business mailing address, and credit card information. Once you provide your personal information, you are not anonymous to Formever.
Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. Should you choose to voluntarily disclose information through the Website (e.g., on the discussion forums available through the Website), that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties.
In addition to the information you knowingly provide, Formever collects the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors, along with usage statistics (e.g., types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data is used to more efficiently operate Formever’s business, promote our products and services and administer the Website. Formever may combine this information with the personal information it collects.
In addition to the methods described above, we may also collect information using cookies or similar technologies. These methods permit us to collect various types of information, including which pages you visit, which of our email messages you read, and other information. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Website.
2. How We Use Your Information
Formever may use your information:
- To process and respond to inquiries;
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To outsource certain services to vendors performing services on our behalf;
- To improve the content, features, and navigability of the Website and the Cloud Services;
- To alert you to new features, special events, products and services, and to deliver newsletters from which you may opt out;
- To attribute content that you make available through the Website;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Website usage patterns;
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you see on the Website or the Cloud Services;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Website or the Cloud Services; and
- To administer and troubleshoot the Website or the Cloud Services.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Formever may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
- When we engage service providers and third-party agents to process personal information on our behalf. When we do so, we require these service providers to implement adequate technological and organizational security measures before they can receive any personal information from us.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Formever or its subsidiaries, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service, Service Agreement, and other agreements.
Sharing and use of de-identified information: Information that is de-identified (stripped of any information that could be used to identify you) may be used by Formever for any reason and shared freely with affiliates, partners and other third parties. This information is usually aggregated (combined with information from many other users), and may include information such as traffic patterns, trends in connection with various types of inquiries, and other information.
4. How We Protect Information
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information submitted via the Website. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
Please see our Security Statement to read about how we protect information stored via the Cloud Services.
5. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To ensure that you have as much control over your personal information as possible, you may update your information by contacting us at email@example.com or accessing your account via the Website or the Cloud Services. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to Formever’s internal reporting and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
6. International Transfers of Personal Information
This Website and the Cloud Services are not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor does Formever knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personal information to Formever.
The Website and the Cloud Services may contain links to third-party websites. Formever is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
9. Contact Us